Monday, August 27, 2012

I was interviewed!

Almost two months ago I got a message from an author asking if she could interview me on her blog as part of a series of book blogger interviews. I was very surprised and pleased and speechless.

A Bride Opens Shop in El Dorado, California by Keli Gwynauthor Keli GwynKeli Gwyn just released her first book a month ago and the reviews for A Bride Opens Shop in El Dorado, California have been very positive. Be sure to look it up! (You can buy it from ChristianBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon)

When Keli first contacted me about an interview I looked through her blog and website and read other interviews with bloggers. She asks amazing questions and sounds like wonderful woman to share a cup of tea with.

And without further ado, here is the link to the interview. And be sure to check out the rest of Keli's site!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Keli is so sweet and generous. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! Those are great words to describe Keli.

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics